Private room with closet and ceiling fan
Kitchen, living room, dining room, backyard
I am always available for any questions
1. KITCHEN : though kitchen is in amenities, it can only be used for a very light meal preparation. We are vegeterians, we do not allow any non vegeterian cooking (please (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) what it includes). Warming up, eating and storing non vegeterian items is allowed. There is a grill outside that can be used for grilling of non vegeterian items.
PLease only consider my place if cooking is not your thing. I will only accept a person who uses kitchen in general very infrequently. Like ourselves. The house maintains a very tranquil and peaceful atmosphere where all occupants, including hosts, work long hours and come home to rest. We do not want to experience any extra noise that is connected with use of kitchen, and endure any extra cleaning.
2. LAUNDRY: Since there are several people in a house please wash all your laundry in a single day of the week ( any day you wish). I allow only 2 loads per person. PLease collect your clothes, the machines are large and can fit large amount of clothes.
3. CLEANING: I will clean your room once a week, and change sheets. However the rest of the week, please maintain a very clean condition of the common areas. SHOES OFF rule is one of the important rules of the house.
4. There is no smoking inside the house. I prefer a non smoking guest.
5. PRIVACY: we are very outgoing people and ready to make friends. However we are extremely busy. My husband works 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. I work mostly from the house, nevertheless i maintain a very strict working environment and spend many hours a day working upstairs in my room. I maintain peace and quiet in the house at all times. SInce most of our guests are longer term and here for work, we give each other as much privacy as possible.
5. NOISE: Please keep noise level to minimum. CLose doors without slamming and put your phone on low ringing volume. Same goes to TV Please be sure we are not invited into your private lives by unwillingly listening to your phone conversations.
Originally i am from Kiev, Ukraine. I love traveling. I visited many countries, and enjoy meeting new people. I speak several languages including Russian, Ukrainian, Italian and making progress with Spanish.
My house is beautiful, modern and full of light. I guarantee you will enjoy your stay. My husband and I have an active life style, and we are hardly home. We want our guests to feel like home while staying with us.