Stay in my sunny and quiet apt, it is located in a multicultural neighborhood behind the Cathedral, 15 mins walk from the train station, 5 from the main streets; a perfect location for tourists and workers... in few mins you can taste l'art du bien vivre and the business city.
In my apt you'll get your pvt bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, Wi-fi, dryer and a balcony with morning sun and coffee... smiles are included.
A convenient alternative to residences and hotels, with the advantage of having an apartment to live, not just spend the night, with more privacy, more independence and more space.
Lightly attic completely renovated with all amenities within walking distance from the historic center of Parma, where you can visit the magnificent frescoes of Correggio, the Baptistery, the major city museums, the Teatro Regio.
A few minutes by foot or by bus from the railway station, really close you can find Barilla Center Mall with a supermarket, 24h parking and 2 urban parks for your daily run!
The apt is located in historical centre at 3rd and 4th floor, the building is old and unfortunately you won't find an elevator and pvt parking.
1st LEVEL: It consists of kitchen with gas burners, oven and microwave, fridge/freezer, living room, mini hi-fi with cd player and radio, sofa bed slats, coffee and capuccino machine, a tiny balcony to enjoy your coffee under the sun.
2nd LEVEL: double bedroom with closet, bathroom with shower and hairdryer; available iron and vacuum cleaner... access to the terrace with 2 chairs to enjoy the stars.
Thermo independently, Air conditioning, dishwasher, washing and dryer machine, fast wi-fi in all the apt..
The price is for the apartment with 2 PEOPLE...someone extra could sleep on the couch.
The price includes: utilities (water, electricity, gas), use of appliances, kitchen use and supply crockery, cutlery, sheets, towels, taxes, Internet WI-FI.
Please request quote and availability.
Airbnb citizen, responsible hosting
- Feel at home
- Use it like it was yours but be respectful
- Ask, ASK and ASK more. No questions are stupid and no requests are crazy. We really wish to make your stay as pleasant as possible so please just ask.
- Please communicate everything: late check-in, delays, extra days needed. Please don't hesitate. The key to a great experience sits in the communication, so don't let the language or cultural barrier stop you!
- Keep the apartment clean and neat as possible. For the longer stay, a cleaning lady can be booked and the guest will be responsible for that extra cost.
- Respect the house's rules
- The maximum number of people residing in the apartment must not exceed what agreed to the initial booking
- the apartment is not equipped with an alarm system, therefore we accept no responsibility for damage or theft of your belongings. If you leave money or jewelry unattended during your stay, we assume no responsibility.
- I will give you your own key, so you will be independent concerning your coming and leaving. If you lose the keys, I will ask you a little refound to replace the keys.
- Please feel free to use the kitchen stowe or the fridge - coffee and tea is at your disposal.
- Please lock the terrace doors when leaving it at all times!
- Since this is a private house and not a guesthouse, you are not officially clients, but friends.
Feel at home and do not hesitate to let me know about anything you might need.
I love kids and animals but unfortunately I cannot host them.
I like to meet new, nice, clever, interesting people, make new friends, enjoy life and have fun.
I like talking, listening, knowing different point of views and cultures... honestly myself is ok but with you is better!
I travelled a lot in my life: China, Europe, States and last three years in Canada... ok I've got an Italian passport but I'm felling world citizen.