The best way to travel in Vancouver is by skytrain and we’re located just 2 blocks north of Rupert Skytrain Station.
- 24 hours self-checkin
- private room + keyless lock
- full set of duvet and clean beddings.
- shampoo, soap & conditioner
- bath towel
- toothbrush, toothpaste
- Wifi Internet (150mbs)
- 42” Roku TV (Netflix, Plex and Amazon Prime Video)
- sound block walls
- access to 2 bathrooms
- fully stocked kitchen
- laundry + detergent
- no deposit required
Sound-block. The Room is insulated with Roxul insulation which reduce noise by up to 80% (I personally turn up the TV and try to listen for sound in the adjacent room). Moreover, the room is located on the top level so no one will be stomping above you.
Lock. Both the front door and the room door are keyless. If you want your room passcode to be changed to a number which only you know, we can set this up.
Safety. Even though the neighbourhood itself is safe, the house is surrounded with human motion detection camera. We respect our guests privacy so we never check, but my phone does receive a notification if anyone enter/exit after midnight. Also if you need help, you can wave your hand at the front door, and you will be sure to get my attention within 1 minute.
1. Kitchen - the kitchen is exclusively for guest/tenant's use. We don't cook. However, all the cooking utensils are provided.
a. hot water dispenser - for making coffee, instant noodle or tea
b. refrigerator - you will have your own storage space in the refrigerator and the food cabinet
c. convection oven and flat stove top
d. Kitchen aid blender - for making smoothie
e. Filter water - the refrigerator has a water filter dispenser so you don't have to drink from the tap water
2. Laundry room + detergent -9am to 10pm
3. Backyard balcony and front yard are for smoking
1. I work full-time so can only be available by Airbnb text or phone text. I will be operating mostly in the background and will appear only when needed. This is good because most people prefer privacy.
2. If you use these messaging app, you can add me.
Watapps: is my phone number
1. Stomp the floor
2. Slam the door
3. Walk naked in the hallway
4. Wear shoes inside the house
I want to provide good value for travellers by sharing out a part of our home. So you don’t have to pay 5-10x more at hotels. The Airbnb system is a great way for hosts with spare spaces to connect with guests who require a short-term stay.
If it isn’t too much to ask, we want to host only good people. Good as in polite, civil and nice. It is very easy and fun to be a good person.
Because we are sharing out our house, it is scary to know someone mean/not nice is living inside the house. I know some people don’t become mean intentionally, but we don’t have the expertise to treat illness such as dementia, asperger or bipolar, etc.
Thank you and happy travelling