Enjoy a stay in my beautiful, well-furnished duplex right where Chelsea, Meatpacking, and West Village meet. You'll have a large, quiet room w/ a queen bed and share a lofted entertainment area + kitchen - right by the ACE/123/L, High Line, and more!
There's plenty within the space to enjoy.
* Queen bed
* No street noise (very quiet) by virtue of the apartment's rear-facing placement.
* 7-seater dining table made of reclaimed Indian railroad ties. 4 linen chairs, 1 long bench, and bookended by a mirror.
* 8 foot, extra-deep linen couch. Seats 4.
* Speakers with AUX cable.
* Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher.
* Gas stove with 4 stovetops. Pots, pan, and skillet available.
* Cupboards full of plates, bowls, utensils, glasses, and spices.
* Bar cart. Champagne, wine, beer, snifter, glencairn, martini, and shot glasses available.
* Large washer and dryer.
* Iron available.
* Cleaning supplies available.
You will have your room, access to a shared full bathroom, and full access to all other shared spaces (entertainment space, kitchen, laundry room). Spaces are shared with the host's roommates.
The host's 2 roommates live in the apartment in the remaining 2 rooms. They work standard hours on weekdays and may frequent the apartment on weekends. At all other times, they are reachable by email or cell.
Please take care to respect all supplies and furnishings. We provide all items to you with the hope that you will enjoy their use, and with the expectation that you will care for them responsibly as special care and any instructions dictate. In particular, please be careful to avoid spills (and to quickly clean up any that do occur), be careful when handling/cleaning all fragile items (glassware, skillet), and be aware that many furnishings (dining table, sofas) and the floor are prone to scratches and stains.
Please - no pets, and no smoking indoors.
Please respect the host's roommates' schedule and sleep hours, and clean up after yourself in shared spaces (entertainment space, kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room).
I was born and raised in California, and these days I work a tech job in midtown Manhattan. I love New York. I would love the opportunity to offer you a stay at my home in the city :)
I love to meet people and have a good time, but I like to keep a clean and quiet home. I'd appreciate the same from you! I work 9-7 and sometimes cook a quick dinner at home, but you are absolutely free to have your own schedule to come and go.