Newly built 4 ensuite air-conditioned bedrooms villa is located in calm and ecological district of Hikkaduwa, in 1,3km to vibrant Narigama beach. It features a large swimming pool, fantastic view to peaceful lagoon for a reasonable price and offers all modern facilities!
Overlooking the peaceful Rathgama Lagoon, this brand new beautiful and elegant villa placed in calm area of Hikkaduwa, is situated just in 5 minutes away from the Hikkaduwa city center.
Spacious and fully furnished 2-floor villa has 2 similar apartments, which can be booked both or separately. For details and availability - please contact me directly.
Every apartments have:
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with panoramic windows facing swimming pool,
- living room with TV and soft chairs,
- well equipped kitchen with washing machine
- dinning area.
Apartments at 2nd floor have balcony facing swimming pool and beautiful lagoon.
All bedrooms equipped with comfortable king size bed, mirror, bed-side tables, flat screen TV and has ensuite bathroom.
- swimming pool with sun beds
- parking on side
- washing machine
- house keeping
Additional service (for extra $):
- airport pick up and drop
- tuk-tuk taxi
- personal cook
- surf lessons
I'll meet you on arrival to welcome you, show the place, reply your questions, recommend places and activities nearby and share useful information which will help you to make your holiday even more enjoyable and safe.
I'll be always available by phone call if you need my help, moreover I can help you with transfer from/to airport, motorbike rent, excursion program, surfing lessons and much more!=)
~ Electricity, gas, water bills and all taxes are included in rates - no additional unexpected payments on arrival! ~
There are no any strict rules, but please kindly help me on follow:
• please turn off lights when you leave house (as electricity is very expensive here);
• please don't smoke inside house;
• no any local guest inside house please!
• you're responsible for all stuff inside the house, in case of any damages, I'll ask you to pay reasonable replacement amount, hope on your kind understanding;
• feel free as its your home and enjoy Sri Lanka!
Traveling is my life! I live in Sri Lanka for 3+ years and love this country like my motherland. I like to meet new people and I ready to share my experience with you, help with most of your needs here in Ceylon and reply all your questions! Please don't hesitate to contact me and I hope to see you soon!:-)
Kind wishes, Lana