Our Remodeled 1974 Airstream Overlander sits looking over the Pacific Ocean in the front and a beautiful canyon in the back. Only a short walk to Malibu's best (and some secret) beaches and short drive to amazing parks for hiking and exploring. We have a BBQ deck for grilling, yoga deck, hammock zone, sunset chairs and hot outdoor shower.
We invite you to stay in our 1974, charming and fully functioning Airstream Overlander ( 2 double sized beds, refrigerator, stove and bathroom/shower), located at the upper lot of our land. Here you'll be fully surrounded by nature: the Pacific Ocean and Santa Monica Mountains.
You'll arrive to a decorated and equipped space to offer you an amazing time + kitchen utensils and our favorite organic Dr. Bronner's soaps. You'll also enjoy watching Malibu's landmark sunset from our magical yoga deck located in front of your airstream, or from our easy accessed mountain deck. Plus, a lounge deck can be used as you wish: BBQ, relax or just enjoy some downtime under a beautiful ficus tree.
We will give you instructions on how to enter our gated property.
If possible we will check you in but many guests check themselves in and we have a booklet on the table that answers most questions guests have.
Some of the spaces are shared on our property including the outdoor shower, the bathroom (note the trailer has it's own private bathroom), the bbq and yoga deck and hammock zone.
We will assess an EXTRA $50 cleaning fee if the trailer and space is not left clean (as it was found).
Our House Rules:
- Please leave the trailer clean in the condition you found it or an additional fee will be assessed for extra cleaning.
- No music or loud talking after 10pm we live in a quiet residential area and need to be respectful of our neighbors so we can continue to share the Sanctuary with guests
- We live on the property beyond the lot behind the Buddha, please respect our privacy and do not go wandering beyond the main lot where the Airstreams and tents are or the lot behind the Buddha should there be a need to park there because the other parking area is full
-No extra guests without permission and payment;
-No photo or video shoots without permission and applicable fees (contact us to discuss);
-No smoking inside the trailer
- Absolutely no fires
- No parties without our consent and applicable fees (contact us).
- No shoes worn inside the trailer please;
- No chemicals or objects beyond toilet paper are allowed flushed down the drain or toilet (We - and Malibu - run on a delicate septic system so please just TP down the toilette);
- If you intend to go to the beach, please bring your own beach towels (or let us know if you need anything last minute). The ones we offer are not meant to be sandy. We do offer rental beach chairs and towels for $25.
- Please wash off the sand before going inside the airstream in the outdoor shower.
- Please do not drive cars onto the hardscaped lot where the units are located
- Any violation of the above rules can result in a loss of up to your complete security deposit