Search for Experiences with accessibility features
We believe that anyone can belong anywhere—and we want to make it easier for people with disabilities and other accessibility needs to travel.
Now you can search for an Experience that offers accessibility features such as an accessible bathroom or an Experience hosted in sign language.
These are the features you can filter Experiences by:
- No stairs or steps
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking spot
- Mainly flat or leveled ground
- Audio or verbal information
- Sign language
- Deaf aware techniques
- Designated sighted guide
- No extreme sensory stimuli
- Quiet retreat space
- Free admission for people assisting guests with disabilities
Learn more about access providers.
Where to find accessibility information on an Experience listing
Now that you’ve found an Experience that offers accessibility features, here’s where you can find more details on the Experience’s accessibility features and determine if they meet your needs.
- Experience description: Hosts may add accessibility information in the Experience description
- Accessibility section: Hosts will have added a detailed description for any accessibility feature they’ve selected
- Contact the Host button: If you’d like more information on the accessibility features of an Experience, or if you need an access provider to participate in an Experience with you, you can message the Host directly
As part of our commitment to inclusion and respect for everyone in our community, our Nondiscrimination Policy doesn't allow Hosts to turn down a guest simply because they have a disability. We're working to make the Airbnb community more disability-friendly by giving Hosts and guests opportunities to share accessibility information.