线上体验

Shahrad 教您磨炼毅力

属于奥运选手和残奥选手系列
残奥会全球合作伙伴

Shahrad开展的残奥主题体验

60 分钟
参与人数最多 10 人。体验包场最多可接待 30 人
通过电脑、手机或平板电脑加入
使用语言:英语

体验内容

I’ll teach you how to keep chasing your dreams no matter what, and never to quit—even when you feel you’ve reached a dead-end in life. I’ll help you understand why, especially in those times, taking risks is so important. I want you to go for the thing that has a 1% chance of working out. Not the thing that has a 99% chance of working out.

Throughout our session, I’ll tell you my life story. I’ll give you first-hand examples of perseverance. And I’ll show you how—though it all—I never stopped pursuing my dream. I was banned for life from the national team (not for athletic or disciplinary reasons), and was told to quit my professional sports career at the age of 24.

But I refused to listen.

Instead, I left my home country in search of my dream.
If you don't see a time that works for you, please message me and we can arrange a time that does!
Other things to note
If you don't see a time that works for you, please message me and we can arrange a time that does!
I’ll teach you how to keep chasing your dreams no matter what, and never to quit—even when you feel you’ve reached a dead-end in life. I’ll help you understand why, especially in those times, taking risks is so important. I want you to go for the thing that has a 1% chance of working out. Not the thing that has a 99% chance of working out.

Throughout our session, I’ll tell you my life story. I’ll give you first-hand examples of pers…

如何参与

  • 加入视频通话
    在您的电脑或移动设备上使用 Zoom 参与体验。预订确认后,您会收到一封电子邮件,其中提供了参与体验的链接和参与方式详细说明。
  • 预订体验包场
    Shahrad可接待参与者不超过 30 人的包场体验,包场价 $125 起。
  • 询问其他可订时段
    找不到合适的日期?Shahrad可以根据您的偏好,为您安排并自定义体验。

要带些什么

  • You might need to take notes, but I believe, When you learn something, you won't go back to your notes later.
最低 $25
/人
11月30日周一
下午1:00 - 下午2:00 (EST)
每人 $28
每人 $28
11月30日周一
下午10:30 - 下午11:30 (EST)
每人 $28
每人 $28
12月1日周二
上午3:00 - 上午4:00 (EST)
每人 $25
每人 $25

认识您的体验达人 - Shahrad

残奥会选手 · 代表难民奥运代表队 · 2020 年加入爱彼迎
  • 4 条评价
  • 已验证身份
Hi, I’m Shahrad. I was born in Iran, due to some circumstances had to leave my home country four years ago and went to the US. I found myself in a very new place—a place I didn’t feel I belonged. I had to fight harder than ever before for the simplest things, like a place to train, a place to work, not to mention all of the other needs and difficulties in my personal life.

Despite these obstacles and the total absence of support, I was able to win first place in the US National Trials. Then, after only eight months of having been in the US, I was selected to join the Independent Paralympic Athletes Team at the Rio 2016 Paralympic Games. With no one to assist me, I ranked first place in the US National Trials.

Those eight months changed my life. I look forward to discovering where perseverance can take you on your journey.
Hi, I’m Shahrad. I was born in Iran, due to some circumstances had to leave my home country four years ago and went to the US. I found myself in a very new place—a place I didn’t feel I belonged. I had to fight harder than ever before for the simplest things, like a place to train, a place to work, not to mention all of the other needs and difficulties in my personal life.

Despite these obstacles and the total absence of support, I was able to win first place in the US National Tria…
为了保护您的付款安全,请勿在爱彼迎网站或App之外进行转账或沟通。 了解更多
奥林匹克及残奥全球合作伙伴
世界顶级运动员举办的线上体验
每项体验都由曾经参加过奥运会和残奥会的运动员举办。
探索运动员训练的城镇、场地和当地文化。
无论您是专业人士还是观众,都能找到与您的技能水平相匹配的体验。

共收到4条评价,平均评分为5.0(满分为5分)。

Peter
2020年7月
This was a very eye opening story for me. I enjoyed learning about how he overcame the many obstacles on his path. Definitely some good takeaways that I can apply in my life. He's very personable and a genuine person; I feel quite lucky for the chance to meet him!
This was a very eye opening story for me. I enjoyed learning about how he overcame the many obstacles on his path. Definitely some good takeaways that I can apply in my life. He's…
Katharine
2020年7月
This was a wonderful Experience. Shahrad's personal story is incredibly inspiring, and he tells it with grace and humor in a way that makes it easy to feel connected across zoom. He is truly an amazing person. Highly recommend!
Jenna
2020年7月
It was an honor to hear Shahrad's story. He was incredibly welcoming and shared an important sense of perspective.
Jamie
2020年7月
What an inspiring story of perseverance! Thank you, Shahrad! Will be cheering you on for Tokyo.

从可订日期中选择

本周有 17 个可订场次
1 / 2

房客须知

取消政策

所有体验预订都可以在支付确认后的24小时内取消或至少提前7天取消并获得全额退款。

参与者预订条件

您需要连接到互联网并能在线播放音频和视频才能参与此体验。 您的预订确认邮件中将提供加入体验的链接和参与方式详细说明。