整套乡村小屋 · 3 位房客 · 2 张床 · 1 间卫生间
The Coach HouseThis expertly refurbished 19th-century Coach House is situated between the Forest of Dean and the River Wye, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is full of character and all ready for your luxurious relaxing break.
The open-plan living area has a exceptional view, and when you want a change there's a large smart TV and good-quality broadband for entertainment.
The kitchen comes with induction hob and oven, dishwasher and washing machine, as well as all the pots, pans & utensils you need for cooking up delicious meals. The shower room/toilet is conveniently tucked away in a corner on the ground floor.
Walk up the distinctive oak staircase to find the upstairs bedroom, with its impressive round window.
It sleeps up to three people with a kingsize double bed and a separate single, and there's also room for a travel cot for an infant. The Coach House is ideal for a couple on a romantic escape, or for a family with young children looking for a safe space to relax and play.
• One bedroom – upstairs, with kingsize double and single bed, space for travel cot.
• One shower room/toilet – downstairs.
• Sleeps up to three, and infant.
• Private outside terrace area with view, shared use of 1.5 acre secure meadow & gardens.
• Dogs welcome, two maximum, small additional charge.
• Young children welcome (but you may need to bring a stairgate for safety).
• Smart TV (Netflix, iPlayer, Freesat etc).
• Good-quality broadband/Wi-Fi (free).
• Induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge (freezer available if required), dishwasher.
• Dining table for four, two leather sofas.
• Washing machine (and use of dryer/iron if required).
• Underfloor heating (powered by eco-friendly air source heat pumps).
• Wood burner, first basket of logs free.
During July and August, the Coach House is bookable by the week only (start day Friday). At other times it can also be booked for weekend and mid-week short breaks.